Asia/Australia Session – Sydney 3 pm to 5.15 pm (Auckland 5pm, Singapore 1pm, Mumbai 10.30 am)
- Sue York, Trends in Presenting
- Mike Sherman, Sevendots, Less is More: Getting Value (Not Just Reams of Data) From Your Research
- Peter Harris, Vision Critical, Data Visualisation, enabling the one slide story
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, The strengths and drawbacks of Prezi
Europe/Africa Session – 11 am to 1.15 pm (Mumbai 3.30 pm, Paris 12 Noon, New York 6 am)
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, Understanding the role of data in a presentation
- Tom De Ruyck, InSites Consulting, Infotainment – Going beyond the 30 minute debrief!
- Ken Brewster, E-Tabs Ltd, Dashboards – the new PowerPoint?
- Chris Morgan, Data Liberation – Interactive reporting and dashboards – knowledge from the trenches
Americas Session – 2 pm to 4.15 pm (London 7 pm, Seattle 11 am)
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, Combating ChartJunk
- Justine Carleton Gage, Lextant, Insight Translation – Turning Data into Action
- Nima Srinivasan, Added Value, Connectonomics – Online Connections of Women
- Kathryn Korostoff, Research Rockstar, Using Social Media to Boost Market Research Learning: The Twitterversity